1) QRZones (E-Commerce)
- Implemented using GoDaddy, cPanel, and WordPress theme PhotoFocus. Integrated many popular support plugins and APIs (WooCommerce, Site Kit by Google, WPForms, Yoast SEO, Nextend Social Login, Code Snippets, UpdraftPlus, CoBlocks, etc.).
- Configured QRZones with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and QR Codes to provide in-depth details about user engagement.
- Configured QRZones with Facebook Commerce and Instagram Shopping for high-quality and cost effective product advertisements.
2) 70 Pizzeria (Re-Branded)
- Full front-end makeover using the Adobe creative toolset (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Etc.).
- Created new images, optimized for SEO keywords, and designed a responsive layout using mobile first approach.
3) Pristine Pressure Washing Services (Standard)
- Created a clear call to action (CTA) and related content throughout the entire website
- Connected to Google Analytics and Google Search Console for customer engagement details
- Optimized for mobile devices using Responsive Web Design principles and mobile markups
1) GeoFriend (Android Mobile App)
- Completed entire project virtually (never met teammates face-to-face).
- Location-based application which uses GPS, RFID, Wi-Fi or cellular data to trigger a programmed action when a mobile device enters or exits a pre-defined virtual boundary (Geo-fence).
- Experience working with Google Maps API, Firebase, Android Studio, and GitHub.
2) Invito Coffee Commercial (YouTube)
- Front-end skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Behind the scenes development.
- Animation via anime.js library.
4) Responsive Web Design (CodePen)
- Responsive top navigation bar & image.